The O24U Portable Oxygen System offers your customers two unique oxygen services:
1. The inhalation of pure oxygen combined with popular aromatherapy for up to two people at the same time.
2. The external application of pure oxygen for oxygen facials via oxygen wand or oxygen facial mask. (sold separately)
This O24U package includes all the equipment and supplies you need to get started for oxygen inhalation. To add oxygen facials please see our inhalation and facial packages.
3 LPM(liters per minute)* of 95% pure oxygen per person is essential to FEEL the oxygen effect. This package is ideal for serving 3 people at time.
- (1) O24U Oxygen Inhalation System 10L*- slate gray
(3) Oxy/Aroma Infusion Canister
(1) Connection Kit
- (1) Extension Kit for social distancing
(100) Nose Hoses – Individually Sani-sealed
- (3) Oxygen Safe Oxy/Aromas (400 10-minute sessions)
(3) Oxy/Aroma Labels (full color graphics)
- Marketing System:
(1) Oxygen Poster
(1) Table Top Oxygen Display
(1) Oxygen Aroma Menu
(1) Benefits of Oxygen Display
(1) Facts About Oxygen Display
(6) Gift Cards/Loyalty Cards
(1) Equipment Instructional User Guide
(1) Maintenance Guide
(1) Maintenance Schedule
5-Year Manufacturer Warranty
24/7 Live Operational & Technical Support
The O24U Portable Oxygen System is easily transported with an easy pull handle and smooth rolling castors.
- -Unique design for quiet operation
-Concentrates ambient air safely; no tanks, refills or storing oxygen. You never need to buy oxygen again.
-Sleek and compact design with smooth rolling casters and pull handles on each side for ease of portability
-Low equipment maintenance and requires no medical license to operate
-Low operating costs
-Plug into a standard outlet anywhere in the world
- Made in the USA
- Oxygen Purity: 95%
- Constant Oxygen Purity at each Liter:
- 1L 95%, 2L 95%, 3L 95%, 4L 95%, 5L 95%, 6L 95%, 7L 95%, 8L 95%, 9L 95%, 10L 95%
- Oxygen Power Output: 10 LPM* / 18 PSI*
- Voltage: 110v 60Hz, 5 Amps; 220v/230Hz 50Hz / 3 Amps
- Dimensions: 17″ L x 15″ D x 29″ H
- Weight: 56lbs
*LPM= Liters Per Minute, PSI=pounds per square inch of O2 delivery pressure
|Dimensions||34 × 17 × 16 in|